Confidentiality in the personal information of our customers is fundamental and a commitment of the company.
1. Collection and processing of user data
There are several circumstances in which we request personal data from a user (“User”) of the website hosted at www.neteuro.pt (“Site”), that is, information that allows the identification or contact of the User (“Personal Data”) : when you send us a contact request form. The Personal Data collected and processed consists of information relating to the name, e-mail address, date of birth, address, telephone number, company.
The entity responsible for the collection of Personal Data is Neteuro – Serviços Internet, Lda. With headquarters at Avenida 5 de Outubro Nº 105 2nd Floor – 17 8132-100 Almancil and with the NIF 504 903 926.
2. Use and purposes of processing user data
We also identify technical information on your computer when you visit the pages of our Site, such as the IP (Internet Protocol), the operating system and the type of browser (“Usability Information”).
We use this information to improve the quality of your visit to our Site, and we will not disclose it to entities outside the company without your consent.
3. Access to personal data
The company guarantees the means that allow the User to access his Personal Data. If you want to access your Personal Data, you must contact the company under the terms described here.
4. Rectification of personal data
5. User data security
In order to guarantee the security of User Data and maximum confidentiality, we treat the information you have provided to us in an absolutely confidential manner, in accordance with our internal security and confidentiality policies and procedures. However, User Data may circulate on the network without security conditions, and may be viewed and / or used by unauthorized third parties for this purpose. If this occurs, the company is not responsible for the theft, destruction or dissemination of User Data.
When you visit our Site, a small text file (Cookie) is created and saved on your computer’s disk. This file, when recognizing it, will allow you to access it more easily and quickly, as well as personalizing the Site according to your preferences.
If the change is substantial, a notice may also be posted on the Site.
8. Contact and exit right
9. Applicable law and jurisdiction
, without prejudice to the applicable mandatory legal rules.
The website www.neteuro.pt allows access to other web pages managed and controlled by third parties through different links to facilitate users to search for information, content and Internet services, without, under any circumstances, being a recommendation or invitation to visit them.
The creation of a hyperlink from a website on another Internet portal to any of the pages on the neteuro.pt portal must be subject to the following conditions:
- Any hyperlink to the Site will be made to its main page or the main pages of the sections it contains.
- It is not allowed to reproduce, in any case, the services or contents of the company portal.
- The web page on which the hyperlink is established will not contain illegal information or content, contrary to morals, good morals or public order, nor will it provide content contrary to any third party right.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement will be included about the portal pages, nor about the services or contents of the portal.
- Deep-links, IMG or image links, or frames will not be established with the pages of the neteuro.pt website without the prior express authorization of the company.
The establishment of the hyperlink will not imply the existence of relations between the company and the owner of the web page or of the Website from which it takes place, nor that the company has authorized the hyperlink or supervised, known, accepted or assumed the services and contents offered on that Website.